Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting ready for Vegas show on March 6

Gary and I had decided the shows were too difficult to do, so we didn't really keep very good track of all our card samples, display boards and other things we'd acquired over the years. When we did the show recently in Anaheim, we only had a table space, but this show we actually have a 10x10 booth as well as an additional booth for make it take it's. We have been frantically searching for lost items and have found much of what we need except for our very best card samples. We haven't given up hope--we still have a couple of trailers where they might be.

It is very exciting to have LeeAnn's family taking over and helping to bring to fruition some of the dreams I had for HALOS that we ran out of energy to do.

I buy anything I find that is the "loop" side of the velcro. Now that I've found out how much I love HALOS II, it is a bonus that the stamps stick to this fabric. I see display boards often in the classifieds and the number of office cubicles I've seen for free over the years is endless.

Afer the CHA Super Show, I confiscated the display board (tri fold) to store my newly acquired craft supplies. The clear hook tape made by Velcro holds my scissors, Cricut cartridges, rotary cutter and sharpeners, tape gun etc. securely. Hopefully a picture will follow, but our camera is lost. We remodeled and have boxes of things that we have not had time to go through.

We are also working on a portable storage system that goes in a doorway suspended on a spring rod. I have also had wonderful success by putting hook tape along the top edge of closet doors and suspending the loop fabric panel from there. I've been testing how much weight they will hold and it is amazing. We will have these available at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment