Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We are so sorry...............

We truly intended to have our web page up by now, but a lot has happened in our lives and it was difficult to even find out how to keep from loosing our halosrubberstamps.com website when it expired recently and to be able to go with another hosting site.

Please feel free to email us and we will get back to you immediately with whatever you need. Good customer service has always been our greatest desire.

LeeAnn is available to help you at lyonsleeann@comcast.net and she is working diligently to get the web site up. This is not easy for two ladies who are pretty website illiterate. It's the reason it never changed much in all these years!

I will be out of town for a death in the family until Saturday, but I check my email daily no matter where I'm at, and I will be happy to help anyone with questions or any other requests.

Thank you!
Sheryl Porter and LeeAnn Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment