Friday, January 29, 2010

Website coming down for an overhaul

I honestly don't know how long the web site has been there (halosrubberstamps.com) but I want to thank two really nice people who put it up for me--Mark and Jodi Hansen. I know it was before they became parents. I took an html class to try to learn how to update it, but I just don't "understand" computers.

On the other hand, my kids showed me how to do this blog, and there's not much I can mess up here. I am anxious to learn how to put pictures up, but one thing at a time :)

My daughter LeeAnn, the oldest of my six kids, is going to take over HALOS and we need to clear out lots of inventory. The site doesn't have a fraction of the rubber we make, but there's still a lot! Make notes of any stamps or sheets of stamps that interest you and we'll make you a deal you can't refuse. We can do grab bags also for $10 and up and you may choose at least one stamp that you want for sure. It may be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but we'll try. We can put a lot of stuff in the flat rate mailers for $4.85 postage, including a free idea book.

No comments:

Post a Comment